Thursday, May 9, 2013

Collective Haul #3 - April and May

Hey lovelys, I want to share my haul for the past two months. Most of the products are totally new to me and I was really excited to try them.

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania
First off, I got the NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in White Pearl. It's a really pretty and essential shade that I put on my upper and lower inner corners. I first discovered this on eBay and I was super happy to find that my local drug store actually carried this brand and I got this on clearance for $2 CAD lol.

The Body Shop Shower Gels - Satsuma, Pink Grapefruit, Mango, Strawberry
Next up, I got four shower gels from The Body Shop. I can never get enough shower gels...switching them up make my day more exciting lol.


Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Fine Body Mist
I am totally in love with the Twisted Peppermint line from Bath and Body Works. I know it was from the holiday season but while I was shopping I discovered a Bath and Body Works Outlet and this was 75% off (I believe it was $3.50 CAD).


St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub
St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub is a product I have repurchased many times. It's non irritating on my skin and it exfoliates really well without making my skin more oily after an hour or so of use. The St. Ives Apricot Scrubs didn't work for me because it was too abrasive but didn't cleanse my oily combination skin properly. I highly recommend this one to try if you found the grains in the Apricot Scrubs were a bit too harsh on your skin.


Nivea Aqua Effect Mattifying Day Care
I have combination skin and my t-zone gets especially oily in the summer. I found this new product at my local drugstore and I thought I'd give it a try. I have yet found my HG moisturizer. A lot of stuff that I have tried just clogs my pores or breaks me out or it simply just doesn't do anything to my skin...


Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit
I saw this while randomly browsing at Shopper's Drug Mart. I haven't seen them carry this product before so I thought I'd give this a try.


Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation
Lastly, I got the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in Soft Beige and Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in 250 Classic Beige. I am trying to find a good drugstore alternative now that I am halfway done Kiehl's Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer and I thought I'd give these a try. I will be doing a comparison of these two foundations. :)

What products are you the most excited to try? If you have any questions about the products ask away! Get updates on my Twitter and Instagram!

xoxo,
Tina

4 comments:

  1. I've actually never seen the green tea apricot scrub. I usually get the one that's gentle so it's less harsh on the skin. Please do a review on the nivea moisturizer? I have the same condition as your skin and i know how you feel lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green tea scrub is like my holy grail item. Has saved many skin during breakouts so many times! Would also like a review on the Nivea moisturiser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I definitely will. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem lol. Thanks so much for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that's awesome! I will definitely do a review. :D Thanks so much for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete