Friday, June 28, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color in Click On My HyperPink Review

Hey gals! I am obsessed with pink lately. I have an lip color or rather lip stain to review today. It's the Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color in Click On My HyperPink. It's a super pretty doll pink in tube which is the main reason I got it. lol



It comes with a spatula like wand which flexes when you put it on the lips. Interesting product design. I don't know if it really made a difference in the application.

Swatch - straight out of the tube
Swatch - blended in on hand
Don't be fooled by the picture because this is a realllly matte lip product. Once it dries it because completely matte and it really hard to remove...but when it does come off it makes your lips looked that you have put on chapped white out. I really like how this swatches on my hand....but not so much on my lips. I think the only good time to use this is if you want to just wear this for a quick photoshoot. The color is very bright and opaque but the texture is just mind blowing weird and slightly gross as it makes your lips stick together. Not a good look.

No comments:

Post a Comment