Saturday, July 6, 2013

Models Own Lipstick in LS003 Baby Pink

Hey dolls, I am reviewing the Models Own Lipstick in Baby Pink which I got from a kit from ASOS a while back. This is my first and only Models Own lipstick and it's actually a really useful lipstick.

The packaging is really cute. I like that the tube is seen through but it's also really sturdy plastic.


Really lovely baby pink label but the actual lipstick is way lighter.

As you can tell from the swatch the pink is really light. It almost looks white on my lips. But I find the it pretty pigmented and it actually works really well to lighten some of my other lipsticks to make it a new lip color. It's a surprise workaround that I am loving.

What is your makeup workaround?

xoxo,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Oo, I don't really try Models Own products, but this lipstick looks really nice! *__*
    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete